To create a PO invoice, follow the steps below
1. log in to ProcureDesk and navigate to the Invoice page.
2. On the invoice page, click on "New Invoice"
3. Upload the invoice on the next screen and click on Upload Invoice
4. On the next screen, uncheck the "Non-PO Invoice" box.
5. Select the purchase order from the purchase order # dropdown.
6. ProcureDesk will automatically copy the relevant purchase order data from the PO. Enter invoice # and check the relevant information.
7. ProcureDesk will copy all the lines from the purchase order. Edit the lines to match the invoice amount.
6. Click on the "Submit Invoice" button to send the invoice for approval.
7. The invoice is now either in approval status or matching issue status
if you see a matching issue, it could be because of a missing receipt issue or a unit price exception. Click on the link below to read more about resolving exceptions.