Punch-out catalogs are hosted by suppliers and a good option to use when you don't want to build and maintain an internal catalog.
To create an order from a punch-out catalog, follow the steps below
1. Login to the system and from the landing page, click on the name of the supplier for which you want to create the order. In this example, we use Amazon.com
2. This will take you to the supplier website, where you can select the items and after that system will present you an option to go back to ProcureDesk.
Please note that every website might have different verbiage. Look for options like "Submit Order" or "Send cart for approval" etc.
3. Once you complete the step above, the cart data would be sent to ProcureDesk and the items are available in your cart. Click on Checkout to complete your order
4. After that you can complete the order details and submit the order for approval.
5. Once the order is approved, it is automatically sent to the supplier.