If you purchase certain items frequently, you should add them to catalogs. Adding items to the catalog makes the recurring purchase process a breeze.
- To create an item from the catalog, you can search the catalog or browse the catalog from the order page
2. On the search result page, click on "Add To Cart" to add an item to your cart.
3. The details of the items are in the cart.
To create an order, click on the "Checkout" button.
4. Fill in the order header details and submit the order for approval.
5. Once the order is approved, the system will email the order to the supplier contact.
Please review the supplier profile to ensure that you have the correct order contact.